Fun With Words!
— Puns, Language and Word Jokes —
Friday, December 19, 2014
- If God wanted me to touch my toes, he would have put them on my knees.
- When you’re finally holding all the cards, why does everyone else decide to play chess?
- Health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.
- It’s not hard to meet expenses ... they’re everywhere.
- The only difference between a rut and a grave is the depth.
- If at first you do succeed, try not to look to astonished.
- I tried to get a life once, but they were out of stock.
- Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun.
- Lead me not into temptation; I can find the way myself.
- If your living on the edge, make sure your wearing your seatbelt.
- There are two kinds of pedestrians...the quick and the dead.
- The unbreakable toy is useful for breaking other toys.
- A closed mouth gathers no feet.