A Mother's Advice
These words of advice are for SONS AND DAUGHTERS:
- Always put yourself in the other’s shoes - If you feel that it hurts you, it will probably hurt the other person too.
- Giving someone all your love is never an assurance that they will love you back! Do not expect love in return; just wait for it to grow in their heart but if it does not, be content it grew in yours.
- It takes only a minute to get a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, and a day to love someone, but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.
- Don’t go for looks; they can deceive Don’t go for wealth; even that fades away. Go for someone who makes you smile, because it takes only a smile to make a dark day seem bright. Pray that you will find the one that makes your heart smile.
Advice to be passed on to your DAUGHTER:
- Don’t imagine you can change a man - unless he’s in diapers
- What do you do if your boyfriend walks-out? You shut the door.
- If they put a man on the moon - they should be able to put them all up there.
- Never let your man’s mind wander - it’s too little to be out alone.
- Go for younger men. You might as well - they never mature anyway.