Today's Joke About children
Saturday, February 24, 2018
Ways to Tell You're a New Father
- Getting six hours of sleep is a privilege.
- The sentence, "Honey, could you take his foot out of my pocket?" sounds normal.
- You are used to doing everything one-handed.
- The thought of your mother-in-law coming over for a few hours is a pleasant one.
- The list of bodily fluids that disgust you has shortened, possibly to zero.
- Your idea of romance is hand-holding.
- You answer the question "How are you?" with "We’re fine."
- You decide whether a shirt is wearable not based on sweatiness, but based on how well the spit-up stains match the shirt’s main color.