Today's government Joke
Thursday, January 29, 2015
Things You Don't Want to Hear During Surgery
- Better save that. We’ll need it for the autopsy.
- Someone call the janitor -- we’re going to need a mop.
- Wait a minute, if this is his spleen, then what’s that?
- Hand me that ... uh ... that uh ... thingie.
- Oops! Hey, has anyone ever survived 500ml of this stuff before?
- Ya know, there’s big money in kidneys. Heck, the guy’s got two of ’em.
- Everybody stand back! I lost my contact lens!
- What’s this doing here?
- That’s cool! Now can you make his leg twitch?!
- Anyone see where I left that scalpel?
- Don’t worry. I think it IS sharp enough.
- Darn! Page 47 of the manual is missing!