Today's Joke About education
Monday, March 10, 2014
TOP 10 THINGS A TEENAGE DAUGHTER DOESN'T WANT TO HEAR FROM HER DAD
- "Let me explain what 'deductible' means on car insurance."
- "Your mom's almost ready. Where are we going on our double date?"
- "Seems to me last year's prom dress still has some life in it."
- "I signed us up for the pairs karaoke contest this Friday night."
- "We ate possum toes like popcorn when I was a kid."
- "Let's get ice cream, my treat! Just let me grab my jar of coins."
- "I am proud that you decided to keep the family unibrow."
- "You don't need to go shopping after all. I picked out a purse for you on my way home."
- "I ran into Bobby at the grocery store. I told him that you're really hoping he'll ask you to the dance."
- "By the way, I had to borrow your deodorant yesterday."