Today's Joke About aging
Tuesday, September 30, 2014
Things We Can Learn From a Dog
- Never pass up the opportunity to go for a joyride.
- When loved ones come home, always run to greet them.
- When it’s in your best interest, practice obedience.
- Take naps and stretch before rising.
- When someone is having a bad day, be silent, sit close by and nuzzle them gently.
- Thrive on attention and let people touch you.
- Avoid biting when a simple growl will do.
- On hot days, drink lots of water and lay under a shady tree.
- No matter how often you’re scolded, don’t buy into the guilt thing and pout – run right back and make friends.
- Delight in the simple joy of a long walk.