Employee's Ten Comandments
- If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.
- If you can't get your work done in the first 24 hours, work nights.
- Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.
- For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism.
- Keep your boss's boss off your boss's back.
- Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.
- To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism; to steal from many is research.
- The sooner you fall behind, the more time you'll have to catch up.
- Don't be irreplaceable, if you can't be replaced, you can't be promoted.
- If you are good, you will be assigned all the work. If you are really good,
you will get out of it.
- contributed by Profession Jokes