Today's Joke About The Elderly
Saturday, March 28, 2015
You Are a Child of the 80's if...
- You know what a "burnout" is.
- You owned/operated a ’Trapper Keeper’
- You know what "Psych" means.
- Once, while spending hours in the arcade, you actually lined up quarters on the top panel of the game -- to "reserve" your spot.
- You know the profound meaning of "Wax on, Wax off".
- You know that another name for a keyboard is a "Synthesizer".
- You can name at least half of the members of the elite "Brat Pack".
- You know who Tina Yothers is.
- You wanted to be a Goonie.
- You had top-of-the-line Commodore 64s in your jr. high computer lab
- You know who Max Headroom is.
- You ever wore fluorescent, neon if you will, clothing.
- You could breakdance, or wished you could.
- You wanted to be The Incredible Hulk for Halloween.
- You Believed that "By the power of Greyskull, you HAD the power!"
- Partying "like it’s 1999" seemed SO far away.
- You thought that Transformers were more than meets the eye.
- You can, right now, hum to yourself the theme to ’Inspector Gadget’
- You wanted to be on Star Search.
- You can remember what Michael Jackson looked like before his nose fell off.
- You wore a banana clip at some point during your youth, or knew someone who did.
- You owned a doll with ’Xavier Roberts’ signed on its bottom, or knew someone who did.
- You knew what Willis was "talkin’ ’bout".
- You HAD to have your MTV
- You remember when Kramer was on a show called "Friday’s"
- You hold a special place in your heart for "Back to the Future".
- You know where to go if you "wanna go where everybody knows your name".
- You thought Molly Ringwald was REALLY cool.
- You actually thought "Dirty Dancing" was a REALLY good movie.
- You heard of Garbage Pail Kids.
- You knew "The Artist" when he was humbly called "Prince".
- You actually saw Ted Danson as the MacDaddy he played "Sam" to be.
- You remember when ATARI was a state of the art video game system.
- You own(ed) any ’cassette singles’
- You were led to believe that in the year 2000 we’d all be living on the moon.
- You remember and/or own any of the Care Bear Glass collection from Pizza Hut or any other one of the collections they came out with.
- You carried your lunch to school in a Gremlins or an ET lunchbox.
- You have ever pondered why Smurfette was the ONLY female smurf.
- You wore bike shorts underneath a short skirt and felt stylish, or knew someone who did.
- You ever had a Swatch Watch.
- You remember when Saturday Night Live was funny.
- You had WonderWoman or Superman underoos.
- You know what a "Whammee" is.